Friday, May 16, 2014

Dinosaur playground at Fu Shan Garden, Woodlands

We visited Grandma ("Po Po") on Vesak day since it was a public holiday.  As part of Mother's day celebration (although it has already passed but never too late!), we treated her for lunch at a Ichiban Japanese restaurant in Causeway point.  After lunch, we made an impromptu trip to Fu Shan Garden at Woodlands Street 81.  I have mentioned to my mum previously that Dinosaur theme playground at Fu Shan Garden was one of the playgrounds on my wish list to visit. (Thus far, we had been to the Dragon playground at Toa Payoh and Watermelon playground at Tampines.) I was taken a back that she actually suggested to walk to Fu Shan Garden from Causeway point under such that super hot and humid afternoon.  Along the way, there were a lots of complaints from my little man.   Nevertheless, when we finally made it, my boy was elated to see dinosaurs there. 
 
The playground was rather muddy after the rain.  Pretty quiet and deserted as well. We seemed to enter into the prehistoric period.  If it was not because of the scorching hot sun, we would love to hang around for a longer time.  Perspiring but satisfying, we took a bus number 911 back to Bus Terminal  enroute to my mum's home.
 
  





 







No comments: