Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Crabstick Temaki

Temaki lunch at home
I have been coughing for more than two weeks and the western medication given by our family doctor does not help at all.  Incessant coughing coupled with pain in the neck and lower spine kept me awake the whole night.  Moody and miserable!! Therefore, I decided to go for Chinese Acupuncture for the first time.  After treatment, the pain miraculously vanished! And I slept well yesterday night except for a few coughs.  It's a huge relief!!!  I will not save on this kind of money at the expense of my health anymore.  The reason I hesitated seeking early treatment from Chinese physician is because my hubby cannot claim as medical expenses from his company and it is not cheap.

Happy that I am on the road of recovery, I made my son's favourite crabstick temaki for his lunch today which also included some tamagoyaki and Japanese cucumber favoured with mayo/wasabi/ fish roe. Green apple on the side.



Chinese Physician at Blk 515, Bedok North Road

I am glad my boy still has our pet dog, Nitro to play with when I was sick. 

A welcome hug after school

No comments: