Saturday, August 31, 2013

Zoom...the Car

Bento No. 318

Oatmeal has never been my son's favourite meal.  Yet he seems to like the chewy and more texture type which I prepared for him in the bento above.  And I sort of 'label' it with the word "Zoom" to match the theme since he requested for a hard boiled egg in the shape of car.  He also had blanched broccoli/carrot and grapes.

Yesterday, I intended to bring him to Changi City Point to learn more about green building.  It is part of school project and another reason is he will not be able to go for the field trip to Changi City Point this coming Thursday (since we will be flying to Malaysia to celebrate Ah Ma's 90th birthday).  Unfortunately, I missed a turn :)  Instead, I headed for East Coast highway and ended up at McCafe at East Coast Park.  We had ice chocolate and oreo cheesecake.  It was nice to be away from the hustle and bustle shopping malls.  We were seated comfortably at the café; peaceful and quiet, enjoying the sea breeze and the sights of numerous ships anchored there. 

Back home, he drew the ship and sail boat.


Chocolate overloaded!!!


Ship
Sail boat



No comments: