- The receipe called for 7 inch cake tin. Unfortunately, I could not find any cake ring in Phoon Huat store. So I bought a 20 cm springform cake tin.
- I used greek yogurt instead of Marigold low fat.
- I reduced the gelatin from 2.5 tbsp. to 1.5 tbsp.
- In the blender, I blitzed the cookie biscuits into almost powder form for the base.
- I did not freeze the cake because my freezer was full. What I did was, set the refrigerator to 3 degree Celsius. When I checked the base, I made sure it was firm to touch.
- I left the cake overnight in the refrigerator.
My boy, being a cheese lover, does not like the tangy smell and taste of yogurt. However, I tried adding some honey and it actually could mask off the sour taste a little. Honestly, I really could not taste any cream cheese. It was light and pudding like texture. My mum who dislikes cheesy stuff commented that the cake was nice to eat. So if you are looking for real cheesecake, I guess this is not the type of cake you wish to make.
|Sprinkle more oreo powder on top requested by my boy|