Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Train

Bento No. 89
Whenever I asked my son what he would like to have for a sandwich bento, he always choose the train shape cutter.  So, here it is.  The same old train with tuna mayo, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, cucumber and a small banana.  I also packed his favourite yogurt. 

Yesterday, I had a hunch that it will be a free parking today.  True enough, when I arrived at the school's carpark, the gantry was wide opened and I drove in happily (because I can go shopping after I dropped my son at the school.  hehe.)  I managed to buy a dumpling mould, a trainer chopstick, a lunchbox belt and kids' hangers from Daiso at Singapura Plaza.  But I failed to find the pudding moulds there which I wish to try my hands on the steamed pumpkin muffin receipe by http://food-4tots.com/2011/06/08/steamed-pumpkin-muffins/2/. :( 

Knowing my boy's big appetite, I got him a slice of pandan cheese roll from Bengawan Solo.  He finished the whole cake in seconds!

No comments: