Friday, October 11, 2013

Under the sea

Bento No 323

Could you spot some fishes, an octopus, a crab and a jellyfish?  From the right, a jellyfish made of yellow cheese, nori and ketchup stripes as its tentacles nicely seated on a rice onigiri that I wrapped with baked salmon.  Then, come the octopus and crab which, obviously, cut from hotdog.  Little green fishes swimming at the background that I used edamame for its head and pink heart shape foodpicks for the tails.  There were oranges decorated with seaweed as well as leaf cucumber. 
 
The other day, we picked up some brown leaves around our neighbourhood.  Some of which my boy used it for leaf painting and some, he said it's for his 'collection'.  And he took a pigeon minifigure, placed it on/around the dried leaves and snapped pictures of it with my handphone.  I was amused by his creativity!  Monkey see, monkey do!!  He learnt well from mommy's bento-ing! ;-)
 


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute bento and I like the octopus & crabby ^_^

Dragonfly said...

Thanks! You made my day :D