Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Somen and Gyoza


Bento No. 118


Being a stay-at-home mom, I feel blues at times.  Today, I took a long time to prepare such a simple bento and left the stove fire on without realising it.  Luckily, I checked it before I left the house. Blogging, at least, will help me to ease my mood but sometime, I wish I can chit-chat with my friends over a cup of tea.  Reminiscing the old days.......

In the lunchbox, my son has gyoza, crabstick, broccolli, carrot and somen.  For fruits, he got kiwi and oranges. Hope he would like it.  Because my boy told me that he did not like the chicken and mango sandwich and he would not want any bread for breakfast in the morning.  Well, I said he either have it or go to school without breakfast.  Reluctantly, he ate the bread with orange marmalade spread.

2 comments:

Coco said...

Great blog Evelyn, keep it up. You are doing great! Well, i do feel blues too sometimes and missing those days when i can just go for some shopping, chatting with friends over a cup of coffee and trying out clothes without having to stop the two little ones from running away from the changing room!

Dragonfly said...

Thanks for reading for blog! Haha, I tried go shopping with my son but gotten chased out by him.