Thursday, September 1, 2011

Car

Bento No. 115

The new car pixar movie is in town!  Of course, my son has requested to see it.  The last movie we saw was "Kungfu Panda" during Chinese New Year in Malaysia.   My boy got frightened with the fighting scene.  He was also tearing when the Panda recalled how he was separated from the parents.  We have to step out of the cinema to pacify him.  Well, I hope he will seat and watch the entire the show this time.  I made A 3D version using brown rice. Cucumber for its wheels, two type of cheese and nori for the eyes, headlights and mouth. Really, I spent a lot of time how I should fit it in his bento box without being crashed!  Arrgh...the cheese for the headlights keep dropping off.  In the end, I was left with no choice but flatened it. 

He has a corn cob, snow pea/carrots stir-fried with pork tenderloin, kiwi and blueberries.

2 comments:

Food For Tots said...

Your car creation looks so real! I bet your little boy will be very excited.

Dragonfly said...

Ya, he was :) Thank you for your wonderful comments.