Monday, January 10, 2011

French Toast with Ham and Cheese

Bento No. 25
I am not a fan of fried food and seldom make it on the lunch or dinner tables.  However, occasionally, I will make an exception to provide different type of food.  Here, my son has french toast with ham and emmental cheese which I pan fried it with olive oil (although the receipe calls for butter).  A cute pink rabbit foodpick on apricot together with a strawberry, sliced japananese cucumber and a cherry tomatoes. My son usually has two slices of wholemeal bread for his lunch.  After placing all the fruits and vegetables, I realise there is no room to put the rest of the bread!  He will have second round when he come home from school. 

The weather in Singapore has turned cold and rained everyday.  Therefore, I packed some pumpkin soup for his lunch today too.

No comments: