Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Brown cow - Mooooo

Bento No. 92
Last week, we borrowed a book about farm and havesting from the library.  It is a huge board book with flip flaps and colourful pictures.  My son loves it so much that he even asked Papa to buy a Lego farm for him.  Of course, he got his wish granted.  So Mummy here prepared a brown rice cow bento.  The facial is cut out from crabstick and nori. He has pan-fried toman fish with ginger and scallion, cauliflower, carrots, oranges and grapes.  And I added more friends to accompany the cow i.e. a pig and a chicken foodpicks.

This afternoon, I told my boy that we are getting our new car soon and asked him if he is going to miss our current old car.  His answer is "yes" sadly.  Me too!  I will also miss the current old car because this car has helped me to regain my confidence in driving.  On the other hand, I am quite excited and looked forward to the new car ;)

No comments: