Friday, October 28, 2011

Aeroplane

Bento No. 141

I am sure this does not look like aeroplane.  But my boy disagrees with me.  I wanted to make a black cat for the halloween theme but instead, my son wanted an aeroplane. I left it as it is because I did not have time to re-do it.  He has fried egg with french bean, steamed meat patty with young ginger, a cherry tomato and papaya.

Time flies, it is the last term of the school.  I can't wait to see my boy performs in the Annual Graduation Concert and Ribbons Ceremony on 10 December 2011.  Last year, it was held at Methodist Girls' School campus and this year, it is at The Threatrette at Singapore Post Centre.  I was totally impressed with the concert last year because it was super entertaining watching the little ones performed on stage. 

No comments: