Monday, July 2, 2012

Something 'Fishy' for Pizza

Bento No. 213
It is the beginning of the week and there are times, my mood is like a cloudy sky waiting for the sun in the picture as shown below.



But I remembered a diving instructor once told me that watching little fishes swiming in a tank is a form of relaxation therapy and he did it everyday before he left the office for home.  Speaking of which, I made something 'fishy' for pizza.  Using a wholemeal pita bread, I cut out the shape of its body and tail.  Then I topped it with tomato sauce, mozzarella cheese before placing slices of cicular hotdog and some green/yellow pepper which resembled its scales.  The eyes were made of cucumber, cheese and nori.  I also packed a container with 'fish food' (pretending - that was what I told my son for the fun of it ;)  It was actually parmesan cheese to be sprinkled on his pizza.  He also got some red strawberries and  cucumbers  as well as a blueberry yogurt which I put it in his lunchbox separately.

No comments: